Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble, Gobble! We went to see my Grandma Rose in Mitchell, South Dakota! The best part was knowing that "Everyone is Thankful for Me!" Thank you, Aunt Lois for making sure I had the bib to prove it!

I sat and looked out the window with Grandma Rose in the morning!

She even rocked me when I wanted to be rocked! Boy, do I love her!

My Godmother/Aunt Sylvia drove up from Kansas City, MO. She was SO fun! She played with me on the floor and did this thing called "Peek" with my pink pig. I giggled...

My Uncle Bob was fun too! I liked his bright colored shirt. Look out, Uncle Dave... I may have a new best friend!

Grandma's table was so pretty with her china, crystal, and candles!

I sat with the family for about three seconds... Just long enough to try my first "real" table food, Grandma Rose's mashed potatoes. I spit them out right away. I'm not so sure about the consistency...

What's a turkey? 


No comments:

Post a Comment