Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Day in the Life of an Elf

We could barely wait for the day to come! My best friends Reese and Delaney made a day trip to the Cities for a Girls Day! Our Mommies took us to "A Day in the Life of an Elf" on Macy's 8th Floor downtown.

We were SO happy to see each other! Reese put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Where have you been?"
 Yeah! We get to hang out all day together! Let's go! 

Brooke was definitely Super Mom! She wore a Bjorn to carry Reese and pushed Delaney in the stroller. She taught my Mommy what it would be like for me to have a brother or sister so close in age. We had so much fun and are so happy that they made the trip. Mommy says we will get to go see them in Spicer soon. Can't wait!





 I got to see Santa Claus again, but he looked different than when I saw him a few weeks ago. My friend, Delaney, said she didn't like Santa's hair legs. Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment