Thursday, January 16, 2014

Life with Two...

Daddy has settled right in with two little ones. He seems to know how to hold and carry both of them better than Mommy. He has been a tremendous help and is a GREAT father. He's a keeper!
Kate loves snuggling up by Will and laying by him when he is crying. She wants the crying to stop and tells me to feed him. 
We've kept Kate in her normal routine of going to pre-school. She loves it and continues to amaze us every day! On the way to school the other morning, she told me to "be patient and to keep my pants on" when I asked her to put her mittens on. I wonder were she got that from?!? Daddy?!? She has also picked upon saying "Jesus" when she drops something. Daddy?!? I've coached her that we only say Jesus when we are talking about church or Baby Jesus. Now, when she drops something, she says, "Baby Jesus." I guess my lesson planning needs to improve. I'll work with her on "darn it" or "shoot" to course correct. The little things that give us a chuckle! 

She always has a stuffed animal under her arm and loves to read!
 Practicing the letter "A." She already knows how to spell her name verbally and has to pick out her name on the board when she arrives at school to "check in" for the day. 
 "I'm going to Minnetonka." She knows the town she lives in...
 She is spoiled in the morning and gets to sit in Daddy's spot in bed to have breakfast and watch one Dora. It is a new ritual that started when Will was born. Lucky Kate!
 "Now, everybody sit down and listen to the story." She loves to play teacher and read us books. She often says she wants to be a teacher when she gets bigger. 
 March, March, March... they listen to a lot of music at school. She came home last week singing, "I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it." Something she learned during their dance party at school. 



No comments:

Post a Comment