Thursday, January 2, 2014

Introducing William "Will" Thomas Wagner

On Thursday, December 26th, we welcomed William "Will" Thomas (after April's maiden name Thompson) Wagner into the world at 12:30pm. Will weighed in at 6 pounds 9 ounces and measured 21 inches, exactly the same as his sister. Baby #2 was such a different experience during delivery since Big Sister "paved" the way. At one point, the doctor said that April may laugh the baby out. Epidurals are a wonderful thing!!
Like Father, Like Son. Will looks so much like his handsome Daddy. I am so lucky to have another handsome, sweet man in my life. 
Nana arrived in the late afternoon to help us for a week. We were very thankful to have her here to help with the Big Sister Transition and to meet Baby Will!
This is one of my favorite pictures. Will looks like an old man in a baby's body. If you've seen the movie Benjamin Button, you know what I am talking about. LOVE it! 
He looked like he was praying or meditating once we got into the warm water. I am sure it felt like his Momma's womb. 
Big Sister Kate came to the hospital after a long day at pre-school to meet her Baby Brother Will. 
She was so proud to hold him and called him her "baby brother."
Baby Will brought Big Sister Kate a gift in the hospital, My Cuddles Monkey! Kate can change its diaper, feed it with it's banana bottle, and so much more.
 "Let me see my Baby Brother again."
Yum Yum... I bet Kate wishes she could become a Big Sister every day considering we had cupcakes in the hospital room and celebrated her. She even got a "Big Sister" pink hospital band from the nurses.




No comments:

Post a Comment