Sunday, March 18, 2012

Speed Bump

This toy is the greatest thing since sliced bread! Thanks again to my Aunt Jenn and Uncle Jeff! It keeps me busy for hours and wears me out! I get the idea that I am supposed to turn and adjust but I can't quite get it to cooperate in the direction I need it to go. I just go with it and end up pushing it from all angles. The speed bump still gets the best of me. Mommy and Daddy say their walls will never be the same. I'll take that as a compliment!

Only two more days until we go to Mexico! Can't wait to see the ocean and play in a pool with my Nana and Papa for TEN days! I am going to get to sit and eat fresh avocados (my favorite) and pineapple side by side with Papa. I'll be running around scaring people with my Nana. I think I picked up this trait from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment