Sunday, March 18, 2012

First Airplane Ride - Twins Spring Training

My Daddy has always wanted to go to Twins Baseball Spring Training in Florida. This was the year! We flew down on Friday, March 2nd and returned on Sunday. I was such a good little traveler - must get it from my Daddy. I loved people watching at the airport and being in a new environment.



We rode in style, first class...  I played peek a boo with the people riding back in coach class. I had my own little seat between Mommy and Daddy (the arm rest). 


I slept both ways on the flight and Mommy loved every minute of the cuddle time. 

We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton... It pays to have Daddy in the travel industry... My favorite part of the whole trip was the Ritz-Carlton bed. I loved to crawl around on it and play with the pillows. It was so comfy and soft! 


I even had breakfast in bed! Mmm... Cheerios!

The weather was great! 80's and sunny.... and windy. I didn't like the wind so much and the sun was bright for my eyes. We lucked out sitting in the shade. 

I had my own little picnic on a blanket during the game. I loved walking along the bench.  







No comments:

Post a Comment