Saturday, April 19, 2014

Cousin Brandi's 40th Birthday Party

Will and I flew to Omaha last weekend for Brandi's 40th Birthday Party! He was a trooper and a little lover all weekend! Tony and Kate got a little one on one time and did great!
 My cousin Brandi... I still owe her for shaving my legs when I was in 4th grade, as she thought they were too hairy. I paid for it for the next several years when my Mom wouldn't let me shave them, since she thought I was too young!
My Aunt Diane... It was so nice to see her! It had been too long

Papa being the 'baby whisperer'

 Great Grandma Georgia got to meet the little Fella! She was so kind and gave up her room for us to stay in. 


Nana got a little one on one time since she didn't have Kate to tell her she couldn't hold Will.


No comments:

Post a Comment