Monday, September 30, 2013

"Pre-school"

I just can't get it right when I say, "Ready to go to school (aka daycare)" in the mornings. I am immediately corrected with "No, I go to pre-school!" Geez, I need to up with the times. 

Kate continues to love her "pre-school" at Best Buy. Pam is still one of her favorites. Kate gets to spend time with her at our house when we need help at night or on the weekends. 
 Kate loves to tease Miss. Essi, her current teacher. Miss. Essi recently became a grandmother again and her daughter named her granddaughter, Kate. Kate likes to tell Miss. Essi, "No, that not your Kate. I'm your Kate." She was a special way of wrapping her teachers. Only about five to six weeks left in Miss. Essi's toddler room, and Kate will be moving up to young pre-k. Let's hope she gets on the potty chair soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment