Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday, Kate!

Our sweet Kate turned 2 years old on Sunday! The day she turned one year old, she started walking. The day she turned 2 years old, she started stringing together full sentences. Her first full sentence on Sunday was, "I want some eggs too, Momma!" 

We decided to have a mini celebration with just the three of us all weekend long. Kate was so excited to be the birthday girl! A Dora and Diego birthday cake all to herself... Our favorite part of the day was when she was eating her last piece of cake at the end of the weekend. As she was putting frosting into her mouth, she said, "Happy Birthday Kate" to herself. Her actual birthday party will be on April 27th. 
 Cheese...
Happy Birthday to you...
Rockstar! Uncle Jeff, Aunt Jenn, Cristian, and Carlee sent me a guitar and a real live microphone! It's been a hit in our household! I love standing and singing ABC's into the mic, along with repeating "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" over and over into the mic.

Uncle Jeff sent me a birthday crown in my card. It fit my baby perfectly...
I was "crowned" at school as the birthday girl and the class sang "Happy Birthday" to me. 
Nana and Papa called and sang "Happy Birthday" to me via FaceTime. I got a kick out of Papa's voice!
Mommy and Daddy took me to an Art Studio where I painted my first canvas painting. It was fun! Looks like a dancer or a painter could be in my future. 










No comments:

Post a Comment