Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I spent the whole week as Fashion Queen with all of the outfits my Aunt Syl sent me to celebrate Valentine's Day. Thank you, Aunt Syl! Happy Birthday to you again! 
Momma woke me up to a Valentine's bag filled with goodies... My very own "heart" robe with heart pockets to wear after bath time. It is so soft and cuddly. As soon as I saw the heart filled with M&Ms, I wanted nothing to do with breakfast. Momma gave in and let me have a few. After all, it was Valentine's Day...

I absolutely adore my teacher, Miss Essi. She is a kind hearted, gentle soul. She was one of my favorite Valentines.
Miss. Essi helped us make Valentine's Day bags for each of us to drop Valentine cards and snacks into. When I got home, Momma let me open up my bag. I kept looking for M&Ms but no such luck... 

 I settled for playing with the pencils and notepads. They keep me plenty occupied. 
My "Say, Cheese" face...
 My true smile...
 Blowing kisses...









No comments:

Post a Comment