Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pre-Christmas Visit

Nana and Papa took me to see my Great Grandma Kathy on December 13th. We surprised her when she answered the door. She had no idea that I was part of the visit when we showed up!
I had her wrapped around my little pinky in no time... Look at that smile...
She read/sang "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" just like she did in the cassette tape she made me. It was even better in person!
I loved watching myself star in the videos on my blog. Papa showed them to me over and over until I stopped saying "more."
When we met Mommy and Daddy in Albert Lea, Grandma and Dave surprised them by coming along to have lunch. It made Mommy's day to get to see her Granny! Thank you, Nana and Papa, for taking me on the trip! 







No comments:

Post a Comment