Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween.... Oink, Oink

Happy Halloween! Wow! Did my mommy really carve this pumpkin? What is the light coming out of the pumpkin?!? We started off the morning by using my new Halloween plate for breakfast and playing Halloween music from the ghost/bat that Grandma Rose sent me. Before we went out trick or treating, we started a new tradition of pizza and milk for dinner. It was yummy!
 This is my neighbor, Bonnie. She gives out the BEST Halloween treats. Full sized candy bars! The pumpkins behind me are the contest they have every year. Each trick or treater votes for the pumpkin they like best. The family member who wins gets bragging rights for the rest of the year. 
This is my neighbor, Jackie. She LOVED my costume and thought I was so cute. I always love her hugs and I got a good one tonight!
 I was all bundled up in between houses to stay warm. 
 Daddy proudly pushed the stroller from house to house. 
Trick or Treat... I truly enjoyed trick or treating. I loved ringing the door bells. Towards the end, I was taking off my gloves to ring the door bells and was not shy about putting my hand in the candy dishes to get my share of candy. My treat bucket was so heavy towards the end that I couldn't carry it. I would have kept going if mommy and daddy would have let me. 



 Look at all of my goods! Mommy was teaching me what she used to do growing up... sort the candy into like candy piles and count how many of each kind. Then, she would trade with Uncle Jeff what she didn't like. My favorite kind of candy I got tonight was M&Ms by far! Uncle Jeff introduced me to them last month when I was in Omaha, and I've wanted them ever since. Guess what the majority of my bucket is filled with? M&Ms! 
 Look at my squiggly tail... Oink... Oink... 


No comments:

Post a Comment