Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hola, Mi Amigos

Uno, dos, tres... caliente... hola... adios... All of these words my parents are teaching me finally made sense. I heard it often in Mazatlan, Mexico for ten straight days. I had the time of my life, but I am dreading going back to school tomorrow. Who wants to go to school when I've had my mommy and daddy and nana and papa wrapped around my pinky for days?!?

Mommy says I could have be on a Neutrogena commercial. I loved playing the with sunscreen stick while Mommy attempted to lather me up. 
 Nana pulled me around in the pool... I kicked back with my feet crossed and hummed the whole way. 
 Oh, how I love hanging out on Daddy's lap.
Mommy says my experience at Senor Frogs was different than what I will experience in the years to come. 
 Who needs a car seat? Not me in Mexico. Pulmonia's are the best! Wind blowing through my hair and not strapped in! Mommy is going to have her work cut out for her tomorrow when we have to go to school in my car seat!
 I played hard AND slept hard.
I loved bird watching at the resort!
 Bikini ready! Nana did a nice job picking it out!
 Mommy loved my behind
 The kiddie pool had a nice ledge for me to hang out and walk along. We would go to the pool before my morning nap and after my afternoon nap. It kept Mommy and Daddy busy going back and forth. 

 The second to last day and I finally liked the sandy beach. Thanks to Aunt Syl and Uncle Bob for my stylish suit! I had a few moms stop by and say, "Oh, Juicy... so adorable!"

 Daddy walked back and forth with me as the waves splashed in. As soon as the cold ocean hit my feet, I  would turn back and head for safety. 





 Mommy was snapping so many pictures while I sat on the beach and watched the waves. I decided to eat the muddy sand. Mommy was so beside herself hoping that I did not catch parasites. 

 I love public transportation. The bus trips back and forth between resorts was one of my highlights. 

 Morning time with Daddy on the patio was fun! He let me wear my swimming suit as a head wrap. Until next time... Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment