Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Day - Grandma Rose's

We headed to Grandma Rose's on Christmas Day afternoon to celebrate with her! She gave me princess slippers along with my princess dish set!
 The outfit she gave me is so comfy and pretty, however, I thought Grandma's glasses looked like more fun at the time.
 She gave me a baby that has all kinds of fun material and it rattles when it shakes.
 Aunt Lois and Cousin Roger stopped by into the evening. They were so sweet! They brought me this really cool picnic basket that I absolutely love to play with. It keeps me entertained for hours. Unfortunately, we left Grandma's house early so I could go to the doctor. Good thing we did, as I had an ear infection that needed to be treated. Aunt Lois made Mommy and Daddy a very nice bag of treats and food to keep them full on the drive back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment