Wednesday, October 19, 2011

First Hunting Trip (Mitchell, SD)

So, my Daddy hunts once a year back in the great state of South Dakota. It is a tradition for my Daddy and Uncle Dave to take a trip home to meet 20 cousins to hunt the land they grew up on. This year, I joined in the fun! Where to begin?!?


My Grandma Rose had cool sunglasses! She just had surgery and needed to protect her eyes. By the looks of it, I wish I had sunglasses too! It was bright!



See me?!? I am the little one in the front on the right. Yes, looking right at the camera!


I really liked my third cousin, Kathy. Mommy tells me that when we go to Kathy's we have a Busch Light, play cards, and steal eggs from her chickens. 



My second cousin, Kenny, knew how to make me laugh. He was a funny man!


It was like the good ol' days with my second cousin, Rick! He came to visit me at my house when I was a newborn! He loves babies!


My Great Aunt Blondie... Mommy made her look at the camera, and she wasn't too happy about it. 


My Great Aunt Lois was so nice! She brought me all kinds of gifts and I liked the bag it came in best. Mommy was very thankful for my new bib based on how I am eating these days!


My second cousin, Delaney, was so good with me. She watches babies my age. Mommy tried to convince her she needed to come stay with me in the summer months. 


Cousin Diane is a natural with babies! You can tell she is a wonderful Grandmother! 


My Grandma Rose is so special to me! I am happy that Mommy and I were able to spend time with her while the guys hunted. 


My Uncle Dave called me a little princess... Ha, I have him wrapped already too! He has great taste when it comes to clothes. I loved his bright orange shirts!



No comments:

Post a Comment